BrüMate products have a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is void if our products are used for commercial purposes or damaged during abnormal use. Our Warranty is only good for product replacement and does not warrant a refund of any type. BrüMate’s obligation in the event of a defective product is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at BrüMate’s discretion. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear is not covered. Damage from improper use is not covered. Damage to paint is not covered. Our warranty covers the functionality of the product.
What is covered under our lifetime warranty:
- Defective insulation (not keeping things cold or hot)
What is covered under our 30-day happiness guarantee:
- If your paint is chipping within 30 days and is not the result of improper use or care, we may replace the product on a case-by-case basis
- If your lid or gasket is defective or broken
- If your product is dented upon arrival
- If your product wobbles due to an error with the bottom rubber padding
- If your product has a “rattle” inside the insulation
What is not covered under our policies:
- Paint damage due to improper care, usage, and time
- All products with a painted finish should be treated with care
- Dropped/dented products
- Any other physical damage
- Lost products or accessory parts
- Damaged packaging
Please note: Putting your products in the freezer and/or dishwasher voids the warranty.
- **After 30 days we do not warranty any accessory items (lids, adapters, gaskets) that begin to wear from normal usage. We offer replacement parts for purchase in our online accessory store.
- ** BrùMate products purchased from any other unauthorized dealers will not be covered by our warranty.
Defective products must be returned directly to BrüMate in the adequate packaging to prevent damage during shipping. An original copy of the receipt must be included with your return.
How to File a Warranty Claim
BrüMate Philippines will replace your product free of charge in the instance of a manufacturer defect.
Before sending you product back, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Product being returned
- Reason for warranty claim
- Date of purchase
- Photo copy of receipt
- Photo of warranty issue
- Ship-to address to return repaired / replacement product
Once your claim has been processed, we will send you a prepaid label to return your product. Upon arrival of your return we will reach out to you via email with the status of your warranty claim and estimated ship date of your new replacement if applicable.